• SAFE SUPERVISED INTRODUCTORY DIVING
• CERTIFIED DIVING AVAILABLE
• UNIQUE DIVE OPTION – SCUBA-DOO SCOOTER
Departing from Cairns, Great Adventures takes you to a spacious multi-level reef activity platform (pontoon) situated on the outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef. With a wide range of activities, the pontoon provides a great option for experienced divers traveling with non-diving companions. Certified divers can dive directly off the platform to explore selected sites like Turtle Sanctuary, First Bommie and Secret Gardens with depths to about 16 metres. Expect to see a wide variety of colourful corals, green and hawksbill turtles, giant clams, diverse fish species including maori wrasse, barracuda fusiliers, anemone fish, bat fish, coral trout, sweetlips and trevally.
- The Pontoon is ideal for first time divers with a specially designed dive area.
- No experience is necessary to take a fully supervised introductory dive with PADI qualified instructors.
- Cruise to the Reef aboard Great Adventures spacious, stable and fast catamaran.
- Great Adventures pontoon facilities include: freshwater showers, change rooms, sundeck etc.
- Unique dive option with the Scuba-Doo underwater scooter exclusive to Great Adventures.